Saturday, June 16, 2012

Super Dolly Saturday BINGO


Recently I came across some fun party games that you can make and play with other doll lovers. One of them was BINGO. Growing up I remember my mom and aunt going to Bingo on Saturday night and I think that this game would make a great party game, family game night game or rainy day activity.
The above image is from Tip Junkie click here for the printable info and directions
The next board is from Kidscraps.com click here for their printable 
I also found an Etsy shop Sommerbabies who will make you up Bingo cards for your party for a small fee. Click here for her Etsy shop

Bingo is a great game to play at a party or with friends and you can create fun prizes to give away such as a treat bag of doll hair supplies, doll accessories,candy and more

Have fun playing Bingo with your friends.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

5 comments:

  1. this is cool! i wonder if i could create my own....... how do u even make bingo?

    ~ Keegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sounds weird, but I've never heard of it all I know is it's a board game so I probably live somewhere else. Keegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.ehow.com/how_527_play-bingo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and also commenting vital information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this web blog very much so much great info .

    ReplyDelete