Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Having an American Girl Doll Party? (or any party actually) Check out Favors Favors Etsy shop

When I was getting thing organized for my son's birthday and some of my swapping envelope favors I came across this wonderful Etsy shop called Favors Favors.
 Working closely with Favors Favors on my own party favors I asked shop owner Rochelle if she could create items for an American Girl Party and I love what she came up with.

From invitations, to cupcake picks, treat bag toppers, water bottle wrappers and sticker labels this shop has everything you need to make your party a huge success!  Click on any of the highlighted words to go to the listing for each item in Favors Favors Etsy shop
Items are offered from $4-$10 making these favors incredibly affordable! These are not down loadable items you will receive these items in the mail and they are so easy to use and your guests will be so impressed!
Favors Favors offers more then 100 items in their Etsy shop and I know that you will be able to find what you are looking for in this wonderful shop.
Favors Favors has a Facebook page and website called Favors For Me
Be sure to like their Facebook page to take advantage of special offers!
To visit any of Favors Favors pages and items click on any of the words in this post that are highlighted.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment