Thursday, September 5, 2013

Madelon Reviews The My Life Horse

"After reading a doll blogger's review of the My Doll's Life horse, I took another look. For $27 this is a great doll play item."

It has a fake fur cover like the AG horses have, which I really like.

I love the attention to detail. Look at the tiny horse shoes!
I really like the felt  pink horse blanket and saddle the horse comes with,

As well it comes with reins and two ankle wraps.
 Saige fits so nicely in the saddle!
I made the skirt Saige is wearing from a Fabric Ralf Lauren Napkin.
I chose this napkin because it matched Saige's hair!
I really like this horse! At $27.99 this My Life Horse is a great addition to my doll play collection! Keep your eyes out at Walmart for one to add to your collection!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment