Monday, September 16, 2013

Mini Monday- Homemade For The Holiday's day 1


This week I am going to feature my favorite patterns that I hope will inspire you to give homemade gifts for the up coming Holiday Season. As it is Mini Monday, I thought it would be fun to start with homemade items for the Mini dolls. The first craft I am featuring is one I made recently for Daydream Doll Boutique. 
Even if you do not sew this is a great craft you can make and surprise the mini doll lover in your life this holiday season! Click here for my tutorial on how to make a mini Slipper Chair and Foot Stool for your dolls 


With Halloween just around the corner this fun and easy to make Fairy Tale inspired costumes are a great craft big sisters can make for little sisters, friends and cousins this holiday season. Click here to see my craft tutorial on Doll Diaries.

If craft sewing is your speed why not try making a pillow and sleeping bag for your mini dolls or to give as gifts. These are a very fast activity that provides hours of fun!
Click here to see my tutorial from Doll Diaries

If you are looking to sew for your mini dolls some truly fun outfits check out the patterns offered on All Dolled Up! Doll Clothes by Terrie
Weather you are looking to make Modern or Historical mini doll clothes there is something for everyone in these patterns offered under $4! Click here for on line listings.

I would love to see what you are working on for your mini dolls so please feel free to share your photos and ideas by email at karenmowen@gmail.com I can not wait to see what you are working on!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment