Thursday, August 20, 2015

Are You Getting Excited For Maryellen?

American Girl posted this on photo of Maryellen on their Facebook page and I was so excited to see it. I have tried really hard not to look at leaked images of the line and I have not shared any leaked photos on my blog or on social media because I really don't like spoiling the surprise. I was so happy to see this though. My mom was born in the mid 50's and I remember seeing photos of my Grandparents home from when she was growing up and this image brought me back!
I am looking forward to seeing more of her collection when it is released, I can not wait to see the PJ's she seems to be wearing and the matching girl ones!
What are you most excited for?
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us here at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment