Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fun Looks For Fall And Essentials For Your Doll !

I love fall, sweater weather and hoodies, jeans and boots and Daydream Doll Boutique has some great mix and match items you can add to your dolls collection like these multi color hoodies! They really zip and come in 5 different colors, each offered at $7.99
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our rainy season and I would love to have this umbrella in my dolls collection! This heart umbrella is only $6.99 and something I think every dolly should own! Click here to see this listing.
Every doll needs a great pair of jeans and you can choose from skinny cut jeans 
or boot cut both offered at $8.99 
add a great ruffle blouse at $6.99 to any skirt or jeans and you have the perfect go anywhere outfit!

Tomorrow I will be back to share some of my favorite shoes on the Daydream Doll Boutique website! I would love to hear your thoughts on the outfits you are seeing this week so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment