Sunday, August 23, 2015

Great Looks For Fall And Halloween From Daydream Doll Boutique!

Many of you may recognize the Daydream Doll Boutique name from my Make It Monday Craft segment I do twice a month but did you know they have an awesome shop too? This week I will be featuring a few of my favorite shop items with all of you!
I get really excited for Halloween, I love the costumes, the kids that come to the house for treats (we had 117 last year) and I love any excuse to wear my witches hat!
Daydream Doll Boutique has a fun deal on this adorable Candy Corn Witch Costume It is on Special this week for $10.99! The regular price is $21. 99 you can click here to view this fun frock and all the other lovely outfits for Halloween 2015!
I will be back tomorrow with more of my Halloween Favorites to share from Daydream Doll Boutique and I hope you will comment and share on what some of your favorites are as well!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment