Sunday, August 2, 2015

Daily Does Of Etsy: Favorite's from Mini Me Dolly Diva's

I have a few shops I frequent for my own collection and for gifts. I am going to share with you all a few of those shops over the coming weeks and I am going to start with Mini Me Dolly Diva's.
I have gotten to know shop owner and designer Dacia over the last 4 years and I always know I am in good hands when I place an order with her. From fashion forward T-shirts to full outfits this shop is one I use regularly and recommend highly! Prices in her shop start at $10.

Dacia is even helping me with a fundraiser, making shirts with my photos on them for the charity our family supports called The Canucks Autism Network. $2 from the sale of each shirt goes to help families like mine access community programs for their families. We have benefited from the life changing services offered by CAN and if would like to help out the charity and pick yourself up a very cute shirt you can order one (there is only a limited run of these shirts available!) Click here to visit the listing and learn more.

Thank you for joining us here today and as with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment