Friday, August 28, 2015

The Queen's Treasures Chef Outfit!

Madelon has kindly shared her photos of the outfit . The Queen's Treasures offers this 5 piece set for just over $20 on their website (though Madelon opted to have her doll in different shoes for this photo)
This set does up with Velcro in the front and is so much fun to have in her collection!
I love the way the hat fits! Back when I was a chef working in restaurants near here years ago I wore a very similar outfit and I even still have my chef coat! I love this set and think it would be a fun set to own!
The Queen's Treasures Now Ships To CANADA! This is great news for all of us Canadians! Click here to view this outfit and The Queen's Treasures.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. That is very cute. I recently made 2 purchases from the Queen's Treasures; I'm so happy they ship to Canada now! And it's FAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete