Thursday, July 13, 2017

Adorable Etsy Finds- Steampunk Inspired

This week as you may know I have been promoting an upcoming book and series that I have been reading called Maddie Hatter and the Gilded Gauge. I have been so inspired and have had so many Steampunk craft ideas going through my head that this week I wanted to invite you all to the up coming book party on Facebook on July 26th and share some Etsy favorites that are also steam punk inspired. But first here is your party invitation....

I am co-hosting this wonderful and fun interactive event and I have some fun craft tutorials and games you are not going to want to miss! I hope to see you there! Click here to learn more. 
I have shared this wonderful Tea Time Fabric Panel before and was reminded of this easy and fast way to add a little steampunk excitement to your doll wardrobe!
If you are not into sewing your own outfit take a look at this sweet ready made outfit from Cozy Country Quilt Etsy Shop. Click here for shop and listing.
Perhaps you would like to add a ready to ship Steampunk Inspired doll with outfit to your doll family! Check out Rika's Needle and Thread Etsy Shop. I was so impressed with their work and their details! Click here for this Etsy Shop! 
If you are looking for an outfit for a boy doll you have to check out  The Nutty Needle Etsy Shop and this Steampunk inspired look! Click here for shop and listing.

Thank you for joining us here today and I would love it if you could join us at the online Facebook Party on the 26th of June, just stop by and join in the fun! 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment