Friday, July 21, 2017

Madelon's Fantastic Friday Finds! My Life As Swimsuit Set!


Today Madelon has a wonderful fun find, truth be told when I opened her email report to see this my heart ached a bit! Sometimes being an auntie and a doll lover is not enough. I love this set from My Life As, it screams summer fun and I was reminded of the fun long summer afternoons in the backyard playing with my own dolls and friends.


Madelon says...."Walmart's My Life As did it again! The purple and green swim suit is great! Comes with the hair tie and pink glasses. Bring your Walmart pineapple picnic ingredients from your shopping bag"

Be sure to check for this and other fun items for your dolls at Walmart in the My Life As section of your Walmart! 
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful fun find and Fantastic Friday Find! 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment