Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hitting The Books with Karen Happy 4th of July! Barbie Books I love!

I have to tell you that I was a huge Barbie fan growing up. I still love this iconic doll and I had not seen this book before and would love to have it! So today I am sharing some of my most favorite Barbie books that you may also love as well.  The World of Barbie was put out in celebration of 50 years of Barbie books! You can find this book on The Book Depository by clicking here. 

One of my most favorite memories were of Barbie and her pets growing up and I love this modern book on Barbie, her sisters and the kittens you can find this book on The Book Depository by clicking here.

I love the Step into reading series and this one is a great one! Click here for Barbie I can be A Horse Rider!

This is a great book from my personal collection  and though I could not find it on The Book Depository  you can find it on Amazon.com by clicking here
Thank you for joining us today we hope you like today's Hitting the books Selections.
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmial.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment