Monday, July 17, 2017

Mommy Monday Moment with Jenny



"Do what you love, love what you do, have no regrets."  Currently, this quote rings very true in my life.  I know that I am lucky, as many people have to wake up early and head off to work, leaving their children in the care of another person and locking their house behind them for hours each day.  While my life is different because I love what I do and do what I love.  I guess I owe a lot of that to my husband for believing in me and telling me to jump and of course noticing that "I was happy." I guess too, Kate is the reason I am able to be here, right now, doing this.  If it wasn't for her love of dolls, my work life would be looking much different.  Kate has brought me much inspiration this past fall, to create and become passionate about what I do.





Kaitlyn always looks forward to receiving her American Girl Doll catalogue in the mail.  She has saved them for years, they have become reference material for her and when she earns and saves enough money she can make her wish list come true.  She currently has an order ready, the nice thing is we are able to get a healthy discount because we "know a friend of a friend" that works for AG dolls.  Her order has a few new outfits, some Tenney accessories' and her golden retriever.  I did just notice last night, Target has a new OG pet line, includes a bird, ferret, hamster, and some other fun critters.  If it was me, I would purchase two or three of these unique little guys, opposed to dropping three times as much on the other brand.  I am really not brand loyal - I just like any of the pieces that are uniquely different.





This week has been full of little family adventures, with Abby off in the Dominican Republic we have focused on some little kid trips that tap into learning and exploring.  From playgrounds to zoo trips.  I have really noticed that it doesn't take much to make a two year old smile and become overly excited.  It has also become for clear that Natalie just doesn't stop talking.  In the back of the van she is either talking complete nonsense or remixing classic nursery rhymes to benefit everyone's' laughter.  Sometimes completely inappropriate, but the giggles can't be hid - she is truly the family comedian.




Take time to love what you do, do what you love, and have no regrets.  Even if you can't make it your entire lifestyle, take the necessary steps to get there slowly...


Thank you Jenny for sharing your Mommy Moment with us today! Learn more about Jenny and what she is working on by visiting the Rita Pita Boutique on Etsy by clicking here.


We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment