Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hitting the books with Karen- Hitty Her First Hundred Years...

Our selected Dolly Book for this week is the Hitty Her First Hundred Years  by Rachel Field....
Hitty Her First Hundred Years is one I have to buy for my niece who I know is going to love this one!
Hitty is a very special doll who belongs to Phoebe. Phoebe is proud of her beautiful doll and brings Hitty everywhere she goes. This is thrilling for Hitty, who finds herself involved in the most wonderful adventures both on land and at sea. She meets many people and makes new friends.This is the story of the first hundred years of Hitty's life. And that's only the beginning for a doll as special as Hitty.

I hope you will enjoy this weeks Hitting the Books selection! We would love to hear from you so please leave us  a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. I have a copy of this, still need to read it. I like your little blurb on it. will have to work it into the queue sooner than later.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete