Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Life Boot's Review

This past weekend I was in Seattle as many of you already know. I did a bit of shopping after the American Girl Store and came across a great deal at Wal-Mart.
Wal- Mart now cares a line of 20 inch dolls (They may say 18 inches but they are at least 20). Along with the Exclusive Madame Alexander Dolls they have clothing, bedding and more.
These molded plastic boots (They had shoes too) are sold for $2 a pair. Making these boots a great value and easy to add to your doll play collection. I am now wishing I picked up a few more pairs!
These boots are like American Girl Boots in that you have to fight a bit to get them on at first but once on I found my doll stands sturdy and tall. Who would not love rain boots in lilac and pink cowboy boots! All in all $4 well spent and If I could get to the store again soon I would fill my cart. Think Birthday Parties and Treat Bags, Advent Calenders and all the Doll Lovers in your life, all while staying in  budget!
I have not yet seen this line in Canada but I will keep you posted!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I have both pink and purple in the cowboy boots and last week seen the pink and purple rain boots and had to buy them. I have them for the grands to play with and use them in photo shoots for the outfits I sell on Etsy and FB. I also buy for the granddaughters and they love them. I have purchased the sandals too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Walmart also had white boot ice skates which are really cute! There were black Mary Jane shoes which I also bought, but they turned out to be too big for my Our Generation and Tolly Tots dolls. (I do not, alas, have an American Girl doll.) I use my Our Generation as a clothes model when I sew for my granddaughters' AG dolls.

    --C.B.

    ReplyDelete