Monday, June 16, 2014

A Great Doll Craft Idea For Summer From Reader and Fellow Blogger Kareena!

One of my amazing readers Kareena and Fellow Blogger from Let's Go Fly A Kite, sent in this wonderful idea and craft she made for her daughters!
 "I found a 6.5 inch tire on the side of the road (from a small bike or shopping cart) , drilled three holes and added cording (you could use an old skipping rope)."
 What a fun doll play item and a great prop!
Thank you so much Kareena for sending this in! Check out more wonderful adventures with Kareena on her blog by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I have seen dog toys that are small tires could be used for this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kareena's idea! I just need to find a small tire...

    ReplyDelete