Sunday, June 29, 2014

Madelon's Summer Swim Suit Fun Find For The "Dog Days" Of Summer!

The amazing Madelon has done it again this year and has found a wonderful bathing suit set for the "Dog Days" of summer! This adorable set is actually for a small dog!
This set includes the visor, sunglasses, swim top and skirt! Which is a steal at $9.97
You can find this set and others like it at your local big box stores!
With small adjustments you can make this xx-small dog outfit work for your dolls! Thank you Madelon for such a wonderful fun find and I know many doll lovers and parents are going to Flip for this fun set!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I am curious to see how these glasses fit on her face? Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea. I look at the pet clothing clearance every time I go into PetCo and Petsmart. Haven't spotted a must have yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shop the doggie stuff when buying my pugs treats! My husband patiently waits as I dig through mark down dog apparel!

    ReplyDelete