Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Personal Visit With Bee From A Bee Line!

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of welcoming my friend and doll shoe designer Bee from A Bee Line Etsy shop to The American Girl Store Here in Vancouver!
Now part of my job that is just the greatest is that through my blog and love of dolls I have gotten to meet some pretty amazing people. Bee is one of these people!

Bee is a doll lover who designs and creates outstanding doll items and who has turned her hobby into a great business.
I met Bee on line in 2011 and was amazed when I got to meet her and her daughter last July on a trip to her home state!
 So it was really great to get to see her almost a year later here where I live!
Bee was also my partner for the Secret Sister Swap on Facebook I had last year so I was spoiled all her long with her very thoughtful and creative gifts! She put so much thought into everything!

I was very surprised and thrilled to receive another pair of shoes made by Bee and I did a You tube video about the shoes and Bee's Etsy Shop in my one minute doll chat video!
Check out Bee's Etsy Shop by Clicking here.
Being apart of the dolly world has some amazing benefits and the friendships that I have been able to make are by far the coolest part of my job.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the little shoe boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bee. Her creations are adorable. Yes, her doll shoes and little boxes are amazing but not as amazing as this kind and caring lady. She is willing to help others and to share her talents with Dolls for a Cause. She is a wonderful person. I am proud to call her my friend. Hugs to Bee and to Karen.

    ^j^ Mrs.C.

    ReplyDelete