Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Check In With GiGi! A Noteworthy Blog to Follow and A Great Etsy Shop!


Today I wanted to remind you wonderful readers of a great blog and wonderful Etsy Shop called GiGi's Doll Creations.
Gigi's blog is a great one to follow, she shares her journey into the dolly world and her sewing ups and downs. I particularly love her Taming The Beast Section regarding how to work your serger. I would like to purchase and tame one  myself so I love this part of her blog! Click here to read more about it.
You can also find GiGi on Facebook by clicking here
GiGi offers beautifully made Doll Bedding, Clothing and Accessories in her Etsy shop GiGi's Doll Creations
and her blog is one you are going to want to follow!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment