Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Don't Forget to Enter Maplelea's Photo Contest!

Maplelea, Canada's 18 inch doll has a wonderful photo contest going on. This contest is open to all Canadian Girls!

"We want pictures of girls from every province and territory exploring, playing, learning, celebrating, helping, discovering and just having a blast!
Each person may submit up to five photos.   Winning photos will be published in one of two different issues of the Maplelea Girls magazine to be distributed this fall and to use for other promotional material.  A $50 Gift Certificate will be sent to each entrant who has a photo selected as a winner."
This contest is open until July 8th!

 I can not wait to hear from those of you who are entering! Be sure to let me know!
As with all my I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could do this in the USA! Nice photos! Madelon

    ReplyDelete