Monday, June 30, 2014

According To Emma, A Tween Friendly and Refreshing Etsy Shop!

Today I am sharing a shop that I am really enjoying called According to Emma, when you check out the photos and outfits in this shop you will see why I am excited!


The outfits in this shop are truly adorable and exactly what tween doll lovers are into, fun colors, patterns and mix and match items that make doll play more realistic.
Looking through the more then 50 items in this shop is truly a pleasure. The photos do each outfit justice and make you consider buying another American Girl Doll!

 
Stylish, fun and affordable outfits for 18 inch dolls are a wonderful find and I love the 3 piece sets offered in this shop.
The separates in this shop are also not to be missed! I love these yellow shorts don't you?
Items in this shop offered between $7 and $35 dollars. Worth making one of your favorite shops and one to keep watching! Click here to visit According to Emma's Etsy Shop
I hope you are enjoying a look at the different Etsy shops and designers I have been featuring this month! Look for more behind the scenes visits and reviews of more Etsy Shops this summer!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: