Monday, June 9, 2014

A Visit With Chris Lucas, Doll Lover and Incredible Seamstress!

  Today I am thrilled to share with you a behind the scenes look at a great website by Chris Lucas and share with you a bit about her and her sewing passion. 


"http://ChrisLucas.com.au where I share my sewing creations not only for my dolls but also for me. Lately though I'm so much more focused on my sewing for dolls as I just love it and can't help but smile every time I make something for them."


 "I just recently started my little Etsy shop as my dolls are just getting way too many clothes and I wanted to keep sewing more so thought I'd start selling some of my creations. To date I've sold 3 of my outfits which I'm really pleased about."   



"One I shipped to the US and 2 here in Australia. I sew for both American Girl and Australian Girl dolls... and I love sewing for my barbies too. I don't have any children of my own... I'm just a big kid at heart and have never stopped loving dolls!" 

 " I have Australian Girl doll 'Belle', American Girl dolls 'Julie' and premattel doll 'Molly'. Plus I have Ellowyne Wilde, Baby Born, Fashion Royalty Barbie, and quite a few barbie dolls."



Chris has a great website and shares more of her love of sewing, her wonderful fur baby and life in Australia! 
Just a few minutes on her website and you will be in awe of her as much as I am! I wish I could sew like this!

Thank you Chris for sharing your talent and love for dolls with us today.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my story and my featuring my blog Karen and for the lovely compliments. I sure do love sewing and love my dolls and being able to combine my passion for the both of them truly makes my heart sing. Thank you again and from both myself and my girls. We're sending you a big virtual hug from down under as you've put a smile on not only my face but also on my girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! agree with you, lots of talent here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris did my How to Make Doll Clothes Video course last year and we have kept in touch. It's wonderful to see her love of sewing doll clothes grow over this time and the launch of her new Etsy store is the perfect next step. Congratulations Chris, I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Happy sewing, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome designs! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete