Saturday, June 7, 2014

I LOVE YELLOW! Beach and Summer Wear Etsy Cutness!

Etsy has the most adorable hand made items for all your doll needs this summer!
Auntie Robin has made the cutest Mini Doll Yellow Polka Dot Bikini! Made to order this suit is offered at $5.00 this is so very cute!

From SewFunDollClothes has this most adorable Smiling Sunshine Summer Pj's Set! I love this bright and cheerful pattern!
This yellow polka dot set paired with the butterfly top caught my eye from  SaraAnna Etsy Shop this 3 pcs set would look wonderful on any 18 inch doll!
dollupmydoll has posted Yellow Summer Pj's I wish I could have in my size! This two piece set is perfect for your preteen doll lover!
I am not sure if it is the doll or this dress that I love more! this adorable teared dress is offered from AG Doll treasures. The Daisy accent is just perfect to view this dress click here.

To view any of the items featured today double click the shop name and you will be taken to the listing and Etsy shop!
I hope you have a bit of Yellow Sunshine in your day today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment