Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Tribute To First Responders Through Doll Play


As September 11th approaches I often feel a tightening in my chest even all these years later. I remember where I was what I was doing and how I felt in that moment I found out about the tragic events of September 11th 2001. The way I felt then and the way I feel now, still in disbelief that this happened and that the terror we all felt is still felt today.
Today I wish to honor the first responders through sharing doll play listings on Etsy while taking time to remember all who died and who gave their lives to help on that awful day.
New from Miche Designs Firefighter Boot pattern to create boots for your dolls click here for pattern listing on Etsy. 


These police themed two piece pj's are offered by jltstudio Etsy shop and can be viewed by clicking here
 Etsy Shop Andjane offers this hairbow tribute on their shop page click here for shop and listing

I hope today you will take time to reflect and remember.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Karen this is such a wonderful tribute. It's such a tribute to those who sacrificed so much. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete