Saturday, September 27, 2014

Laundry Day. 3 Fun Laundry Inspired Etsy Listings

It is Dolly Laundry day! Today I am sharing some fun real life inspired play sets and ideas. I love this 18 inch doll Laundry Room Set by CM Handcrafted Treasures Etsy shop 
This set is truly adorable and is $150. I love how sturdy looking the ironing board is! Click here for shop and listing.

I also love the Wash Day Accessories Pattern offered by Eden Ava's Etsy Shop click here to see the listing for this PDF Pattern.

A fun idea from Thomas Park Gift's Etsy Shop this set includes 3 skirts, the shirt a wash day basket and the clothes pegs! This set is $20 and can be viewed by clicking here.
I hope you have fun putting together your own Laundry playsets for your dolls and are inspired by the ones you see here today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment