Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Custom Order From Jessie Raye's Etsy Shop Has Arrived!

Humor me today as I share part of my obsession for Dr. Who and Dolls. One of the best parts of being a Doll lover and blogger is the really talented people that I get to meet through my readers, my writing and following Etsy Shop owners who create for dolls.
I wrote to Jessie and asked her if this was even possible for her to create and she was outstanding to work with as always. These little fish fingers make me smile!
They even feel like fish fingers! I love that one of them looks like it has been dipped in the custard!
So if you are looking to have a custom doll food item created for your dolls or if you are looking to add some wonderful dolly food treats to your dolls collection be sure to contact Jessie Raye by clicking here. Let her know I sent you!
 As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
** for those wondering. The Wonderful Dacia of Mini Me Dolly Diva's Created my Dr. Who Dolly Shirt! as a gift.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! The little fish fingers are so well made, and I love all of the Doctor Who stuff! :D

    Mimi
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/mimiville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this out. We are BIG Whovian fans & I've been wanting to do Whovian stuff with our 19in doll companion (now the wheels are spinning fast).

    ReplyDelete