Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rainboots From Springfield Doll Collection!


Every now and then I find a doll accessory I simply must have in my collection. The Springfield Doll Collection Rainboots are my latest must have doll accessory!

I love that with Springfield doll collection items you can find and purchase their 18 inch doll items easily. That accessibility and affordability are one of the reasons I love and promote this company.
As I live in Canada, Springfield Doll Collection was the first and easiest way for 18 inch doll lovers to join the Best Friend Doll moment and I have been a customer of theirs for more then 10 years.
These fun boots will fit most 18 inch dolls and My Maria doll stood still in them despite the wind! I love these little boots!
You can order these boots On line in the Springfield Doll Collection Website by clicking here for $6.99 which is such a great deal! At my Michael's Store  here in Vancouver they are priced at $11.99, I highly recommend taking advantage of the 40-50% off coupons Michael's offers, and purchasing and putting away dolly items for gift giving occasions!
I would love to see your Springfield Doll Collection, dolls and accessories, so feel free to email me a photo at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment