Saturday, June 27, 2015

100 Featured Etsy Shops!


If you remember back to 2014 I posted a list of New Years Resolutions and one of them was to share 100 Etsy Shops with you for 2015. With Madelon's help we have done just that! To view all 100 Etsy shops that I have shared here on the blog since January 1st please click here.
Etsy is a place where you can purchase handmade items for your dolls and purchase items made by people who love what they do. Mostly it is a hobby for sellers who often use the money they make to help their families, children get tutoring or dance class or to supplement the family income. Etsy is a unique community and one  I am proud to support.

This is a reminder that Mini Me Dolly Diva's is helping our local Autism Charity The Canucks Autism Network with the sale of Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog Doll Shirts. Only 25 will be made and $2 from each shirt go to help families like mine access community programs for their Autistic children. Click here to learn more. 

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment