Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day 7 of our 7 Days Of Dolly Bathing Suits!

It is day 7 of my 7 days of Etsy suits for your dolls and today I share a few favorites from My Girl Clothing Co.
There are some really fun suits in store for you at My Girl Clothing Co.
This wrap style bathing suit is one of my most favorites. I love the colors and the sandals offered in this set!
If you are having a dolly swim party this year you are going to want to check out My Girl Clothing Co and the fun party sets that they put together. This is one of my most favorite Etsy listings of all times. Matching suits and party hats are so much fun!
Click here for My Girl Clothing Co and check out her Beach Wear section 
I hope you enjoyed this weeks bathing suit feature and we look forward to sharing more Etsy fun with you again soon!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment