Thursday, June 4, 2015

Maplelea's Canada Outfits! Order Now For Canada Day!

As a proud Canadian living in Canada I am looking forward to our Canada Day celebrations. I usually attend our local parade and then we have a BBQ and head to our Fireworks Display at our local Beach. I am so excited when I attend these events and see the girls with their dolls.

Maplelea makes celebrating Canada day and showing our Canadian Spirit easy for girls and dolls with matching outfits like those shown in the photo above. To order yours in time for the big day please click here for Maplelea's Website! 
I would love to hear what your plans are for Canada day!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment