Thursday, June 18, 2015

Head Over To Doll Diaries To Check Out My Camp Craft!

This week is Safari Week on Camp Doll Diaries and today I shared my craft for making a Safari Vest for 18 inch dolls. I love working with supplies I have already on hand and creating craft tutorial's that girls and their crafty moms, grandmas and aunts can make with them! Click here for my tutorial.
Last night I attended the Vancouvermom.ca Top  30 blogger event. It was so wonderful to have been nominated this year and I am so thankful to all of you who nominated me and voted . While I did not win it was such an honor to be nominated and a great experience. Thank you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment