Saturday, June 13, 2015

Official Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog 2015 Doll T-shirts To Benefit The Canucks Autism Network Are Now Available For Sale!

Today I am so happy to announce that I have partnered with Mini Me Dolly Diva's To release a Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog T-shirt. These shirts are offered at $12 and $2 from each shirt sold will benefit The Canucks Autism Network, a charity that my family uses and supports.
 ONLY 25 WILL BE MADE!
Only 25 of these shirts will be made. It is my hope to raise $50 to help 2 other families like mine with Autism access our community programming for a year. 
If you would like to learn more about The Canucks Autism Network Please Click here.



To find out about how The Canucks Autism Network has directly helped my family personally please watch this interview I recently gave.
Thank you all for taking the time to read and watch today's post.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing cause. I am so proud to have made these shirts for you. They turned out fantastic. My dolls just LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I didn't know your background with your boys - and I am so glad you shared this part of life. I too have three sons, all grown now, but we have had mental disabilities to deal with, so it was certainly interesting and challenging when I was a single mom. I'm totally behind you - take care and God bless ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. I'm glad to know about your boys. I have an autistic grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing. I'm 11 and have a friend with Asperger's and two with epilepsy as well as myself, and I know that many epileptics have autistic tendencies and many people with autism also have epilepsy. My friend with Asperger's is on Special Olympics in the state he lives in(not my own).
    ~Norah~

    ReplyDelete