Sunday, June 7, 2015

Get Those Tools Out & Ready To Create The Most Wonderful Doll House For The Doll Lover In Your Life!

I have long been a fan of Ana White's Work and this link was sent to me by my friend Skippy's Mom. If I had the space and the talent I would love to make this. As I don't but many of you do I am sharing the link so you may get started on this epic dream house. The Christmas Holidays will be fast upon us and I am a big fan of hand made holidays so this would be at the top of my to do list and if you can make it, it should be on yours.
Click here for Ana White's link and more info on how you can get started on making your own. I love that it is on wheels.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding. I don't have room, but I shared the link with someone who might. :)

    ReplyDelete