Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Beautiful Mini Doll House Book

Madelon found the most wonderful little Doll House book while she was at a doctors office recently and she sent photographs of this stunning little doll house to share with all of you.
This lovely little Edwardian doll house is so detailed. I think the illustrations are beautiful. I think any doll lover would love this book. I looked for it and was unable to find it anywhere but Ebay. Click here to view the ebay listings. Keep your eyes out for this book at tag sales, yard sales and used book stores!
As with all my posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I have this book! It was a gift for my daughter that her Grandmother brought back from a trip to England. Around 1991-1995ish. It is very cool!

    ReplyDelete