Sunday, June 7, 2015

Madelon and Grace Share the 2014 Beach Set and Her Fundeco Photo Background


Today Madelon shares her  Fundeco beach background and a look back at the 2014 beach chair set

"Wanting  to try new photo backdrops, I purchased a set from the Fundeco company. There is a different photo on the back for a total of 8 scenes.
I like the tropical theme, but won't photograph doll by pink flowers again as they appear huge."
Don't you think this is a cute set!
This set sold for $48 
This is a fun set and the basket is not plastic! 
It all fits inside!
Grace is enjoying her beach day! 
Thank you Madelon for sharing these photos with us today. As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. HIi Can you tell me what other scenes are on that FunDeco backdrop you ordered? I've been looking for a decent and affordable backdrop. Their catalog shows the horse stables pages, and I can see your beach scene, but it doesn't explain what the other sides are!

    Thanks,

    R

    ReplyDelete