Friday, September 25, 2015

A New Glaring Of Cats And A Pack Of Dogs Spotted At Target!

Madelon spoted a new "glaring" of cats and a new "pack" of Dogs in the Our Generation of her local Target
Sweet little faces on the little kitties!
I just love the faces!
So much cuteness in these fun little pets that are under $5!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your fun finds with us today! Be sure to check out your local Target!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Those are My Generation from Target not from Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are 100% right! Thank you for catching that! I have no idea what I was doing when I wrote that I must have been very distracted. Thank you again for your comment and for visiting our blog!

      Delete
  2. Well, Our Generation. :)

    Cute. I haven't seen the cats yet. I do hope they come to our area in the near future.

    ReplyDelete