Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Clowning Around! Peppermintstick's Clown Costume For Dolls and Doll Pets!

Now that school has started back it is time to turn our thoughts to Halloween and costume time! This pattern from Peppermintsticks caught my eye and I just had to share it with all of you. When my middle son was a baby for his first Halloween we had a costume just like this for him it was so cute and I think all dolls and their pets would love this outfit!

There are so many wonderful fabrics and prints to choose from and this pattern comes with not just the doll and pet costume patterns but a doll sized treat bag pattern as well! I love this pattern and I know you will too! Priced at $5.99 on Pixiefaire this is a pattern to pick up for sure! Download and sew the costumes, clown shoes and pet accessories by clicking here and don't forget to send me a photo of your finished project!  
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment