Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More To Love With Our Generation Retro and Accesory Sets!

Jessica T and Madelon are so great at locating these fun little sets! The one shown above called Got To Lava the Lamp is sure to be a popular one! The lamp even glows in the dark!
The office girl set is adorable too! Loving the yellow bag and the glasses!
I think we can all agree this is an amazing line and a great doll play value! Run out to Target and see what you can find for your dolls, tuck them away for the holiday season and they make the perfect stocking stuffers!
Thank you to Jessica T and To Madelon for always finding the coolest sets to share with us. As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. My Target was so stocked with accessory sets today! In my search I ended up reorganizing the display. Yeah, I have a mild case of OCD. I picked up one of the new 70s sets with the aviator sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete