Saturday, September 12, 2015

New Looks From Springfield Dolls And Great Gift Sets!

I have been a huge fan of Springfield Dolls for years now and I love their on line shop. Springfield dolls and Fiber Craft their parent company have done a wonderful job of making doll play for 18 inch doll lovers accessible an fun! Today I am sharing some or their newer items and some of my standby favorites. The above is a hearts t-shirt and skirt set sold on line for $8.99 this is a really sweet look and a great set for mixing and matching.
The Pink puffy Jacket with Hood priced at $10.99 is a wonderful addition to my dolls wardrobe and I love the hightop shoes! I have a pair and they are perfect on my dolls and match a pair of converse shoes I wear regularly! I love this style and look.
The Springfield Gift Sets are one of my favorite additions to their line. These make excellent gifts and are well made. I think that the new Winter Accessory Gift set is my favorite!

Smart shoppers order these ahead of the holiday rush and they shipped to Canada! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment