Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Knit and Crochet For Small Dolls!

I was happy to find Knit and Crochet for small dolls on sale this week also at The Book Depository. This book offers over 50 patterns for mini dolls like the American Girl Mini dolls and Our Generation mini dolls as well as so many more!
This book offers various patterns, ranging in difficulty from beginning to advanced levels. It helps to combine pieces, ranging from underclothing to skirts, pants, shorts, sweaters and blouses, to dresses, coats and jackets, to create various ensembles in different styles.
To order this book with free shipping from The Book Depository please click here. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment