Saturday, September 5, 2015

Fun Football Inspired Looks For Your Dolls!

September long weekend and football season is getting into full swing. I thought it would be fun to share some of my dolly favorite football listings. Starting with this one for New England Patriots fans from My Girl Clothing Co! Listed at $20 this is a really fun set!  
I also love this listing from Material Girlz Designs! Click here to view this shop and listing!
I thought this was very cute from Crafty Wanda for Bitty or American Girl, makes me really want to try the hook again! Click here for Crafty Wanda!
I loved these football Pj's by Karensdollkreations offered at $10 this is a listing you are going to need to see click here for listing.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you have fun watching or playing football this weekend!
As with all our posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment