Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Build & Imagine Malia's Beach House Review

I was so very lucky to receive Build & Imagine's Malia's Beach House to review and oh my gosh this is an amazing and fun set!
I love the sturdy and reusable box that this magnetic building set comes with and all the pieces that work together. Joining me for the review are my nieces Thea aged 5 and Laura age 7. These girls and I had a blast with all of the different rooms and pieces.
I love the attention to detail in this set and the fact that the little door opens is very cool.
The pieces are magnetic and easily go together to form a really cool house. You can chance your house each time and you can make up to three stories with this play set.  The girls had a blast flipping the pieces to reveal more "rooms"
I love that you can change Malia's and her friend's outfits. The little magnetic clothing not only attaches to the wooden dolls but you can hang it in the dolls closet too!
My nieces and I had a great time playing with Malia's Beach House and we think it is a wonderful play set. My niece even said "maybe I can get this for Christmas!" 
I know this set is going to be very popular and that it will see lots of play time at our future tea parties!
 Learn more about Malia's Beach House and all the great Build & Imagine Playsets by visiting their website by clicking here.
You can order yours on Amazon By Clicking Here
Thank you to Build & Imagine for creating such a wonderful play set!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment