Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CONGRATS TO DARLENE O'DONNELL WINNER OF THE DAYDREAM DOLL BOUTIQUE APRON SET

Congrats to Reader Darlene O'Donnell winner of the Paris Apron Set! Your prize is on the way!
There are so many wonderful sets available this holiday season in the Daydream Doll Boutique Store!
I order regularly from Daydream Doll Boutique gifts and accessories for my nieces, friends and even my own dolls!
Click here to visit Daydream Doll Boutique and bring home something special for the doll lover in your life! Thank you to all who entered the draw and to Daydream Doll Boutique for sponsoring our give away!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill to win a give away! Thank you Karen and many thanks to Daydream Doll Boutique!! Will try to post a picture when they arrive :)

    As always, I love reading your blog, and learning about dolls and blogs, give aways, and companies - there is so much to learn!
    So excited! Darlene

    ReplyDelete