Monday, December 28, 2015

Sorry I Slept In This Morning! Here Is A Jessica T Tip!

How have we gotten to the point in the season where I have nothing written for the day? I am so sorry I have been not feeling well and only just gotten up!
Jessica T sent me this fantastic tutorial to share with you all from Sunset Family Living! This is such a great tutorial for a Pink Cinderella doll dress and matching girl dress too! Click here for the tutorial
As well Jessica T got the mini build a bear shirt for her mini! Look how cute it is!
This is her previous one! Such a great find!
Thank you for joining us today and as always we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon. The cold has arrived here with horrible storms ahead so I am snuggled in with my dog. I so need to check out sales but no desire to dress warmly in outside clothes to make the trip. Take care of yourself. Drink your tea.

    ReplyDelete