Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Post Christmas Mini Doll Fun Find Dolly Sweater Dresses!

Yesterday I was at Micheals the craft store and picked up three little sweater ornaments that I thought would make excellent mini doll dresses and I am very happy with these little finds!
These little sweaters were 70% off and cost under $2.50 each. To make them fit the mini dolls I used a ribbon to tie at the waist.  Simply cut the stitch that holds the little sweaters to the hangers and slip them over your dolls head! I found that they do fit the newer style mini better then the old style. I am really happy with how these little lovely sweaters turned out for mini doll play.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment