Thursday, December 31, 2015

Ending The Year With Style! Check Out Appletotes & Co.

Well I feel like I am getting back to my old self, I am actually up before the Sun today and feeling slightly better. I wanted to share with you some fun patterns from appletotes&co starting with their Mod Dress.  We have all heard rumors of a 1960's doll coming out in 2016 and I love the look of this fun dress for the 18 inch dolls. The color is so cute and you can do it with out. This pattern is offered on Craftsy currently and one you are going to want to get to sew for 2016! Click here to learn more.
The Alyssa Top and photos shown is a great example of how you can use different fabrics and textures to create truly fantastic fashions. I love the sleeves on the  top on the right.
Click here to purchase the pattern on Craftsy
I would be remiss if I did not mention these Union Jack Boots! Simply adorable! Pattern  can be found for purchase by clicking here.

I hope you will all visit Appletotes&Co to view their fantastic patterns for 18 inch dolls by clicking here and I am looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us in 2016!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. We love Appletotes & Co.!!! Best designs ever, great quality and reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete