Sunday, April 24, 2016

Birthday Week!!! Let's Start The Party With My Girl Clothing Co!


This week is my birthday and I think it is a fun time to highlight some of my favorite Party/Birthday ideas from Etsy so this week look for Birthday Themed Fun Posts to tuck away for your next doll party!
Tea themed parties are my most favorite so I am sharing doll sized party treats that I would serve and give at a tea party of my own, above is the listing called Tea For Two which is a great deal at $42 click here to find out more about this listing.

Doll themed party favors to go is a favorite of mine in this shop, custom orders welcome, your one stop shop for birthday party favors and gifts to go! Click here for this listing.
Join us again tomorrow for more party themed listings, tips and fun!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: