Saturday, April 2, 2016

We Love This Look!


Madelon and I love historical dolls and historical doll outfits. This outfit caught both of our attention from My Girl Clothing Co. 

The color and the ribbons on the outfit and the little gloves are so sweet!
The Polka Dot Pattern on this dress is the perfect sized print!
"Little aqua dot dress, with matching jacket, headband, purse, gloves and shoes for your American girl doll, or similar 18 inch doll. The dress is made from a quilters quality cotton, aqua dots on a aqua background. The bodice has lace, ribbon, and button detail on the front, and closes in the back with velcro. Matching jacket is from the same fabric. This set includes the dress, jacket, headband, purse, white cotton knit gloves, and white Maryjane shoes."

Thank you Madelon for bringing this listing to my attention! We love My Girl Clothing Co and this is just another shining example of why!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I too love the historical dolls and clothing. I just bought the sweetest outfit for Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit. I love the attention to detail. The color is great too.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete