Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's My Birthday Today and 2 of My Nieces As Well!

So today is my actual birthday, my 41st I am proud to say. I share my birthday with my twin nieces who celebrate their 9th Birthday today as well.  The photos above are a look back at some of the dolly birthday parties I have enjoyed and today I thought it would be fun to share some of my birthday party craft tutorials with you.

Felt party hat tutorial 





Needle felted cupcake
Click here for the Disco Ball Tutorial

There is actually 5 years worth of my doll craft tutorials that can be found by clicking here 
Or at the tab on my home page called KAREN'S DOLL CRAFT TUTORIALS 
Happy Birthday to my nieces Hannah and Cadence and thank you all for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the rest of the weeks birthday theme.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthdat Karen! Enjoy every minute... and I wish you fun dolly stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day! Have a blessed Birthday Karen, Cadence and Hannah!!!!

    ReplyDelete