Monday, April 25, 2016

Made By Me Sewing Studio In North Vancouver, American Girl/Maplelea Sewing Parties and Summer Camp!

Made By Me Sewing Studio is a local sewing company that I can literally walk to! They offer wonderful birthday parties for doll lovers, and will even do a sewing party of doll clothing for moms and aunts! Located in North Vancouver, BC just behind Capilano Mall at 108- 949 West 3rd Street, if you are local this is a place you need to check out!

I stopped in early last week to get more information on their classes and on their summer programs. I was so very impressed. For the price you would pay to take the kids to the trampoline park or laser dome you could host a party for your closest doll loving friends and everyone goes home with a new outfit for their dolls!


This summer there are two American Girl Camp's set up for July 18-21, 9-12 and August 2-5, 9-12. Space is limited and I highly recommend booking in now. I can not think of a more fun way to spend  a week of summer day camp! Call 604-971-0940 or email info@madebyme.ca
Learn more by visiting their website by clicking here. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I never knew we had these things in our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could come, from far away in Palo Alto, CA.

    ReplyDelete